Media and Publications

Welcome! We are an open and affirming congregation of the United Church of Christ. No matter who you are or where you are on life's journey, you are welcome here! To visit or return to our website, click here: Website Home.

Friday, December 19, 2014

Advent 20 - Sweet Hymns




During Music Sunday at Central I was moved to tears, for many reasons. One being, the music reminded me of my beloved grandmother who raised me. I often sat with her, singing the sweet hymns of the church, either at her knee in our home or next to her in our little Methodist Church. One of her favorite Christmas tunes was actually a gospel hymn, “Jesus, What a Wonderful Child.” I hope you enjoy it even as half as much as I do when I hear it!


 -- Rev. Ray Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment